Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hey guys, I'm Allyson Helleis! I'm and incoming freshman and majoring in Pre-Physical Therapy and Athletic Training. My parents are John and Patti, and I have two younger sisters Kayla and Leah. I also have two jobs, I work at Bearden's which is a family owned restaurant and Lakewood Country Club's golf shop.

My summer has been consumed with work, country concerts and working out of course! Can't forget those grad parties every weekend either haha. I have an addiction with shoes and music. I am a huge country fan but I'll listen to anything really! I just really love music in general, hence why I am saving up my tip money for a pair of beats by Dre! My tennis shoe and basketball shoes are adding up to an insane amount, but the amount of other shoes I have also is not the headiest either :) (even though I love my basketball shoes).

I am really excited for orientation and a fresh start with new people and a new team! I think my family is ready for some time away from me as am ready for some time away from them! I'm pumped to have some more independence and rely on myself and my roommate! Well that about sums it up, I couldn't figure out how to post pictures... so yeah that's about it! Thanks!

-- Allyson Helleis