Monday, July 23, 2012

almost August :)

Hey everyone!! My name is Natalia (Tali) Simovic and I will be a junior this year! Cannot believe I am so old :( I thought high school flew by, but college is definitely flying by faster so word of advice to the freshmen, enjoy every second and cherish the time you have because these are once in a lifetime memories you"ll be making! I obviously give good advice like this because I am majoring in Psychology :) also Business as well.  I plan to earn my PhD in Psych and continue on own my own practice (the Business part) as a counseling therapist most likely specializing in Child and Family Therapy.  School part aside I am SO EXCITED to be back at school :)) I may only live half an hour away, but it is my home away from home and I can't wait to be back. This year my roommate and I Victoria, aka Lippy, last years basketball team manager, will be living in Hamilton apartments and we are also SO EXCITEDDD we are going to have a kitchen :))) yes these are the things we look forward to haha I love to cook and bake food and more importantly we both love to eat so its going to be a good time! I cannot wait to meet all the new faces and get to know everybody :) Our team really is a family and I look forward to all the time we are going to spend together and the new memories we will be making.  Well until then I will be staying busy working my glamorous job at CVS, working out, and finishing up my lovely summer classes. Can't wait to see everyone!!! :)
#15
Natalia
fellow teammate Laurel on the left and me on the right after my visit to her lovely house last weekend!