Sunday, August 15, 2010

Victoria Brown! =)





Hiii! so my name is Victoria and i am going to be a freshmen and I'm going undecided but i think i want to go into education. I went to Western Reserve high school in Berlin Center, Ohio where there is one stop light and two gas stations and then nothing! My summer has consisted of hanging out with my friends, babysitting my cousins the two boys on the left, and the girl on the right of me, in the picture which is from my great grandmas 85th birthday I'm in the blue, and working out with one of my friends who is going to be playing volleyball in college.The other picture is of me and my friends who just went to the beach in Delaware for a long weekend. My parents are Shannon and Jennifer (or as most call her jbrown). I have a sister named Kristiana she will be a senior at BW this year she's in the bottom picture to the left of me. I have an obsession with Rajon Rondo (Celtics in case you didn't know!) and Reggie Bush(Saints) . I'm pretty excited to be starting school but kind of sad that summer has gone by so fast i can't wait to meet you all! See you in a week! :)