Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi there :)





^^Top: some sophomore teammates and me trying to dance on senior night. we were terrible needless to say. Bottom:me and my adorable little sister (who wants to be a yellow jacket already haha )

Hellooooo. My name Is Jessica Lairson and I will be a freshman at BW this year. All I can say after meeting some of the girls at open gyms and orientation [Lizzie (= haha] is that I am really excited to get to know all of you and even more so for basketball to start!I'm from Louisville, OH.... pronounced "lewisville", but all the wayuntil 8th grade I grew up in the huge city of Crown Point, a suburb about 35 minutes from chicago. So yes I love the Bulls, Blackhawks, Bears, and White Sox! I am a very competetive person and I hate to lose at just about anything you can think of. My summer has pretty much consisted of working full time as a waitress at this little bar/grill place, which my last day of work was actually today! SO with one week til school starts (and my bday!) I'm finally able to relax a little :) I love meeting new people but admittedly, I'm still a little intimidated. See you all soon!