Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lexi Rohrbach, Freshman





Hi! Well, I'm Lexi. I'm from Tiffin, Ohio and I went to Columbian High School. I played volleyball and basketball and I ran track. My family and friends are a big part of my life because I am definitely a people person. My family is just me, my mom, and my brother, but it doesn't seem that small because the rest of my family lives around us too. My mom's name is Becky and we are really close. She was my volleyball coach so I saw her pretty much all day everyday during volleyball season. My brother's name is Michael and he's a sophomore in high school. He's into sports just as much as I am. My Aunt Debbie and Uncle David are a big part of my life, too. About a year and a half ago my dad passed away so they became like my extended family after that. I really don't know what I would do if they weren't a part of my life. They plan on coming to a lot of games so I'm sure you'll meet them at some point. For fun I like to just hang out with friends and I usually get into really random situations. If I had to describe myself I would just say fun and random. I'm a really open person so if anyone wants to know anything you just have to ask me.

Pics: Ok, I don't know what order they are going to be in, but here it goes. The 1st pic is me and my friend with headlamps we found in her barn. We were going to adventure into the woods in the middle of the night but we chickened out haha. The 2nd pic is me, my mom, my Aunt Debbie, and my Uncle David on the beach in North Carolina. The 3rd pic is me and my mom and the last one is me and my brother cleaning out the warehouse that my family owns.