Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kristen Troyer



Hi everyone :) My name is Kristen Troyer and I'll be a freshman this year. I went to Garaway High School, located in Sugarcreek, Ohio, better known as "amish country." I'm majoring in Early Childhood Education. My summer has pretty much consisted of working, working out and playing, and hanging out with friends and family. The picture is of my sister Katie and I at my favorite place ever, the beach! :) My parents are Bob and Amy and I have a brother Jake, who will be a junior in high school and Katie or "Bug" will be an 8th grader. Umm some things about me..I'm a very competitive person, I hate losing more than I love winning! I'm a very independent person. Some of my favorite things are shopping, ice cream, coffee, the sun, and of course basketball. I've been ready to go to college for like 3 years now! I'm so excited it's finally here and I can't wait to meet all my new teammates! See you guys in a few days :)