Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Melissa Hoffbauer :)(:





Hi everybody!!! My name is Melissa Hoffbauer and I am a Freshman here at Baldwin Wallace this year :). I am double majoring in Pre-Physical Therapy and Athletic training with the goal of one day becoming a licensed Physical Therapist! I am from super small town called New Washington and I went to an even smaller high school where I graduated with a class of 48!!! BW is definitely different than my hometown because where I live if 4 cars went down my road a day that was a lot of traffic to me ha. One of the pictures is of my classmates and I in our snow days shirts which was a little project a few of us seniors at Buckeye worked on to question why our school board was the first to get rid of all calamity days in a school year! The teachers and students all got involved and we got like a ton of publicity numerous articles including one in the Columbus Dispatch! It was awesome! :) One of the others is of me and my little cousin Lyric he is my little buddy I spent quite a bit of babysitting him this summer! Also in the two other pictures we made a hugeee slip and slide and found a mud slide haha enough said :)! So pretty much from that you can see most of my spare when I wasnt in school or playing basketball ;) I was with my friends and family! Well we are all at BW now and starting open gym on Thursday so Im pumpedddddd! See you all then! =]