Tuesday, June 11, 2013

happy summer!! :)

Hey everyone!

Hope everybody is having a great start to their summer! Such a bummer that the weather is has been so yucky :( Well enough small talk, my name is Natalia Simovic and this year I will be a senior :((((( so hard to believe. I am a  double major in Psychology and Business Administration so I have my hands full my last semester trying to finish up all my classes. Like last summer, I am again taking summer classes online :( and working full time at a business/marketing internship for a law firm downtown. My summer so far has consisted of working, eating, classes, working out, eating, sleeping, eating, and repeat! I look forward to meeting our freshmen class and getting this season going! To the freshmen: enjoy your selves this summer, and during the school year, time really does fly and before you know it you're a grandma/senior like me :(

Have a great June everybody!!!
:)
Natalia #15