Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hey Hey Hey it's summer time!!!

Let me just start off with, freshman- don't blink, I cannot believe how fast my first year went!! seems like just the other day I was stressing about what I was going to write in my first summer blog...now it is literally a year later. Wow. anyway I am Steph! I will be a sophomore and I am from Jupiter, FL. I am newly a public relations major and I absolutely loved my first year at BW. My summer has been great so far. I have just been hanging out with my friends and family, I dreaded my hair, I am a nanny for a one month old, and I have been watching the Heat dominate (which is always a blast!!). But my summer is about to change! I have an internship in Romania, putting on summer camps for special needs and abused orphans. So I leave sunday to got to Dallas for a few days of training and then strait to Romania.  I will be there for two months, needless to say, sadly I wont be at any of the open gyms this summer. But I will miss you all so very much! I actually have a blog I will be updating about my trip all summer and I would love it if you guys would follow along (but no pressure).You can find it at: His-children-Romania2013.blogspot.com 
I am so excited to see what God has in store for us next season!! It is about to be insane!! I hope you all are having an amazing summer!! I can not wait to meet all the new freshman and see all of the rest of you again! Be safe and keep working hard! 

Steph #12

So the first picture is of me and my amazing parents (Jay and Tammy) and the second one is me hanging out with some kids in a Romanian Gypsy village last year :)