Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello you fine folks!

Well, today is the last day of break which means.... classes start tomorrow D: this is both good and bad. Good because it puts me back in a regular routine and I wont be sitting there playing fun run all day, and bad because I'll be back in a routine and can't play fun run all day! haha :] but classes just stink because it means I have to get up early which is  a major bummer compared to sleeping in until one like I did most days for break. But it's also going to be nice to see all of our other friends again! Oh, and for those of you that don't know, fun run is an app for the iPhone or whatever and it's a racing game and it's very addicting. I play it all the time and have even had some dreams about it, kind of a problem I suppose. But oh well. If anybody has it my name on there is allydehart (I know very creative) so add me and I will definitely play you! 

file://localhost/Users/Ally/Downloads/unnamed.png
This is a picture of the fun run app. My character is the fox and he is wearing hipster glasses and a pair of black converse. He's quite adorable, but it took a long time to work up all the money for those expensive items, but they were worth all the effort! A few other people from the team have the app too and we play it sometimes to help pass the time during long bus rides. 

Gosh this blog has had really nothing to do with basketball thus far, so to fill everybody in.... we are currently are a nice win streak (which we plan to keep adding to,) we eat a lot of free food all the time, we have a lot of fun, we had a Christmas play and we all made fun of each other and it was absolutely hilarious. So all in all, life has been good! Until next time everyone!

Ally (Pup)