Tuesday, January 25, 2011

STUNG- A Rising Epidemic

As most of you probably already know.....we have literally STUNG our last three opponents and hope to do so for the rest of the season. Last night we defeated a very good Mount team and it was definitely very exciting and a lot of fun!! We are really starting to all come together and just be able to have fun playing. It is an exciting time to be a yellow jacket!:)
Tomorrow we get ready to take on Heidelburg, game #3 in 8 days. Being one of the oldest on the team, I am hoping my aging body can make it through. Catherine, Ali, and I attempted to take on the cold plunge last night after the game. Needless to say it was a big failure. I'm pretty sure none of us made it past a minute:(...even with the very creative pad like things to cover our toes. It was the thought of going that counts I suppose! See you at the hive!=)


Amanda Schroeder #12