Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmasss and Happy New Yearr!! =]

After our big win versus Otterbein we went on our awesome 4 day vacation adn got to spend some quality time at home, which was a lot of fun! Since we dont have a game until January 5th we have been working on a lot of fundamentals at practice and just getting A LOT done! We also made time to have the team Christmas party where we did a white elephant gift exchange and performed funny skits; it was hilarious. I mean for my white elephant gift I got a bar of smelly soap, what more could I ask for :p. For New Years we had a mini break so I brought Jessica Lairoson home with me to vist the wonderful town of New Washington, of course she loved it!! So it is pretty obvious that break has been AWESOME so far! Now today it is time to head back to Baldwin Wallace and start getting ready for the big game on Wednesday vs. John Carrol!

Awwww Jackets!
Melissa Hoffbauer #20