Thursday, January 27, 2011

Buzz Buzz!

Hey everyone :)

Well so far the semester has been going pretty well! I'm doing well in all of my classes, putting every test to shame, of course. I'm still salty about the price of my books, but anywho....

We have earned ourselves a 15-3 record, and we are 10-1 in the OAC! Just let that simmer for a little while....


.....
.....
......

AWWWW YEAHHH JACKETS YEAAAAHHHH! :) I'm so proud of every single one of you! You all have stepped up when asked!

In our recent win over Mount, Jess Carpenter had a career high of 28 points as did Jess Lairson with 17! Don't forget Cat on the the boardsssss! That was such an intense, exciting game. You guys left nothing undone! Like everyone says....we can be 'scary good'.

Last night we snagged another victory over Heidelberg, we had some younger girls definitely step up! Talli "T-Spot" extraordinaire. 'Nuff said. Melissa, Monica, and JoBeth, also put in good minutes too!

I've been out since the beginning of season as you all know, but it's just crazy to watch where you guys started and where we are now. You guys really have come together, and I can't wait to be a part of that next year...that's what keeps me going.

I've been going hard with my physical therapy at the Clev Clinic. I really hope something good comes out of it. Having another surgery to remove scar tissue doesn't sit well with me..

One day at a time!

Keep working hard ladies. It's obviously paying off :)


Too-da-loo Jackets! :)

Lizzy # 25