Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR/SPRING SEMESTER HOLLAAAA

Man, I feel like I haven't blogged since last year!! Soo after a very relaxing Christmas break we are FINALLY back in classes (I was counting down the days). We just finished our second day of classes for the second semester, and everyone is getting settled into their routines of getting up early and trekking across campus in the snow. Break was really fun, as it always is, but we failed to complete our to-do list for the month we had off. One of the only things that was actually accomplished was Catherine Spisak, Jessica Carpenter, Monica Gustin, Amanda Schroeder, and I taking coach shopping for new clothes. The fashion consulting team MEGMON definitely stole the show with our edgy yet practical selections. Not to toot our own horn, but toot toot. I can only shop so much, which is a problem when I shop with Catherine, because she obviously does not have this problem. I got a little worn out towards the end, but coach came out of the trip with some fly outfits, so it was a success. She is definitely going to win the best dressed award at the OAC banquet at the end of the year (there isn't actually a banquet or an award, but if there was). Also, I recently purchased a Cris Angel Mindfreak magic trick, which was a hit in the locker room when i busted it out the other day. I'm still working out the kinks, but when I perfect it I will surely become a YouTube sensation. Sooo this will probably be my last blog. On a serious note, we are getting into the thick of conference play, which is what we have been working toward since our first morning conditioning. We have alot of talent and drive and I'm really excited to see what our team can do coming into these big games. AWWW JACKETS! This is Megan Frisina reporting live from the hive, ESPN.

Megan #4