Thursday, June 25, 2009

Olivia French


Hometown: Bucyrus, OH
(Colonel Crawford HS)

Major: Undecided at this point..

Freshman..

Hey yall! I'm Olivia and i'll be a freshman this coming fall at BW!!! Like i said i haven't decided on what i'm gonna major in yet. I'm so excited for school to start and basketball its going to be amazing! When i first visited BW there was alot of snow ALOT! so i got a car tour and didn't get to walk around much. I ended up going back again in the spring and was able to see more of the campus and i loved it its such a beautiful place. I think what drew me in to BW was the people i met on my couple of tours and the basketball program and its far away but not to far from home so thats good. Academically BW has alot to offer so i'm pretty sure i'll decide on a major sometime soon during my first year. I'm so excited to meet everybody soon its going to a great year and season. To leave you on one interesting thing about me is that i LOVE pudding snacks(vanilla) lol. In the above picture is me and my bestfriend katelyn, i'm on the right. Can't wait to see everybody soon!