Tuesday, June 23, 2009

JoBeth Roll


Hometown: Bucyrus (Bucyrus HS)

Major: possibly Communication Disorders


Hey everyone :) I'm JoBeth and I will be a freshmen next year at BW! My dad went to BW and my brother is a current BW student! I guess I felt right at home after hearing all the good things they both had to say about BW! I loved the campus, the academics, and the basketball program. BW may be a DIII college, but I loved the tradition and intensity that comes along with being a yellow jacket. Coming from such a small town, I am very excited to branch out and experience all that Berea and Cleveland have to offer. I really enjoyed working the shootout and camp and meeting some of my future teammates, and I can't wait for the the fall to meet the rest of you guys!! The picture above is of me, my brother Taylor, and his girlfriend Peggy ! (They both go to BW!!)