Monday, June 8, 2009

Ali Stack


Junior

Psychology Major; Communication Studies Minor

From Vermilion, Ohio; Firelands High School

#22

Guard

I feel like I am about to say the exact same things that Courtney and Ariel already said because I totally agree with them. Coming to BW was definitely one of the best decisions of my life. I started off being a shy girl and all of my amazing teammates brought me out of my shell. They were strangers to me at first and became my best friends in a year. Most people do not get the opportunity to meet people like that so I feel quite lucky! The basketball program is great and everyone including the coaches strive for the same great season that we have accomplished both years I have been here. Not to mention the academics are awesome at BW and I am sure it will lead me to a fantastic job in the future.

Traveling to New York City and San Antonio were some of my favorite memories from last year. Ariel seemed to name off all of the other fun memories so there is no need to repeat them. I can't wait to come back next year and meet all of you new freshmen as well! :)