Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jessica Carpenter

My name is Jessica Carpenter and I am from North Canton, Ohio. I will be entering my freshman year at BW and I plan to major in Accounting. I absolutely love to play basketball; The passion and committment that comes with this sport is something I enjoy and love. The main reason why I chose BW was:
1) the coaches and faculty were very inviting and made it feel comfortable for me
2) My major and other aspects that go with it I will be able to accomplish in 5 years, including getting my Master's degree in Business.
3) from observation the BW basketball team and coaches remind me a lot of my high school team and I loved that, especially how close all the teammates are.
So that is about it, I can't wait to meet and play with everyone this summer/ year :)