Friday, June 8, 2012

Yaaaay Summerrrrr!

Hello to all my favorite yellow jackets and all the new baby yellow jackets coming in! :) My name is Jessica Lairson. But if you hear everyone call me Larry, that is also me. I am going to be a junior this year. I can't believe i am already half-way through college as an undergrad! It feels like just yesterday I moved onto campus and met all the new people that have become some of my greatest friends ever :) I'm a neuroscience-chemistry major, so I am surprisingly a huge nerd. I am from Louisville, Ohio. And yes its actually pronounced "Lewisville", not like the one in Kentucky. Its a small town between Alliance and Canton, about an hour and 15 away. That's where my momma and my younger sister and two younger brothers live. I also half an older brother, a step-brother, and a half-brother who all live in Mentor, OH. This summer I am actually working in the admissions office up here at school and taking classes at tri-c and I absolutely love being on campus all summer and getting to see the basketball girls more often. I can't wait to get to meet all of you. We have some serious potential from losing only 1 senior last year. I hope you all are enjoying your summers and see ya at open gym! :D (Me and Jess Carpenter)>> -Larry #3