Monday, June 18, 2012

First Blog YAHOOOO! :D

Well. I accidently just deleted my blog which I was about to post so I'm going to start again! Hello! I'm eiter a day late or a few weeks early since there is both an Ally and an Allyson... which I am both. So! Hi, my name is Ally Dehart. I'm from a small town called Beaver, Pennsylvania which is about 40 minutes north of Pittsburgh. So, as you may have guessed, I am a die hard Steelers fan. GO STEELERSSS!!!!! Hmmm.... some other stuff about me. My parents are Bryan and Jill Dehart and I also have an older sister Amanda. And I'm sure you all will find out when you meet me... I absolutely LOVE my cat. Her name is Lucille Carmella Bell Dehart, or Lucy for short. I'm kind of a cat lady in the making. =^.^= <--cat. Kind of. But anyways! Hmmmm. I'm very ecxcited to start college in the fall! I have my orientation the last weekend in June so I'll get to be up there and finally get a roommate and FINALLY get some Baldwin-Wallace garb to rep! I'm not sure what I'm going to major in yet but I think I'm deciding between either speech pathology or physical therapy. I tore my ACL my junior basketball season so I guess you could say I have some experience with physical therapy.... BOOOOO :( but all better :]Gosh what else. Well. I feel like I'm rambling so I'm gonna have to wrap this bad boy up. I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody again and to meeting those who I haven't met yet! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your summer. P.S. I'm not very good at using this here thing. I'm going to attempt to post pictures on here. This is how I accidently delted my first blog thing though so I hope it all works out. One picture is of me, my mom, my sister, and my darling cat Lucille. I want everybody to see how precious she is :] The next is just going to be one of my senior pictures so you know who I am. haha. okay. So here it goes! Thank you for your time! I hope it works........................... ohmygosh it's not working....
okay there are a bunch of randon letters and numbers and symbols and stuff all smooshed together... hpefully that turns into pictures when this thing is done...