Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Laurel Thomas #30

hiiii :) my name is Laurel Thomas. I will be a sophomore this year, I cannot believe how quick my freshman year flew by! I have made so many wonderful friends and memories just in one year and can't wait to pick up where they left off in the fall :) summer is going super fast as always, but i can't wait to be back at school and see teammates again!!! i miss you all and I can't wait to meet the newbeeees! umm to tell you a little about myself, I am from Canton, Ohio, I am undecided STILL, I am the middle child of two sisters, I am in the Alpha Phi sorority on campus, and I also was nominated Jacket Princess by my amazing teammates this past year! :) This summer I am working at our family's rec, playing basketball, and spending time with my family and friends! I hope all of you are enjoying your summer break :) I look forward to meeting the new freshman (so weird thats not me any more) hope to see you all soon!