Monday, June 4, 2012

SUMMER!

Hi everyone!! I hope all your summers are going great! You all probably know me from the Avengers this summer but For those of you who didn't see the movie my name is Rachel Rossman and I'm going to be a senior this year. I am an economics major and am gonna be making big bucks soon. I have three sisters (Elise, Sarah and Kayla). I'm sure you will all meet my sister kayla if you haven't already. She goes to almost every game and is pretty cool. My parents are Mark and Mary. You can spot out my dad in the crowd once you hear someone calling the ref a potato head; he is pretty harsh. My mom and dad are die hard fans so they will be at every single game! Butttt this summer i'm painting in an apartment complex by school so my arms will probably be huge by august. Other than that i just work out and hangout with my friends. I'm excited to meet all the newcomers and get to know everyone :) Enjoy your summer!!! AWWWW JACKETS! Rachel #10 (Me, Megan, Jen, Jess)