Wednesday, June 6, 2012

soakin' up the sun

hiiii everyone ! summer is obviously in full affect and the sunshine has been wonderful. hopefully everyone is enjoying the break from classes and having a great summer. okay so first, my name is jenna. I will be a sophomore next year. I have a double major in accounting and human resources, which is going very well so far. I'm an only child and I attended high school at pickerington north which is just east of columbus. My two biggest supporters would be my loving parents :) dave and becky. I'm sure you'll be seeing their faces at our games.

currently, my summer has been filled with working out, working, summer class, and some lazy days by the pool.. so not much to complain about. i miss my teammates so much and am looking forward to seeing them again during the team camp :) and I'm also looking forward to meeting the new freshman so I'll be sure to introduce myself if we haven't already met! Have a lovely day and keep up all the hard work!! #JacketNation

jenna #5 ♥



[[Pills & I modeling our practice uniforms]]



[[Cold Plunge]]