Sunday, June 3, 2012

summa timeee!

hi everyone!!! i hope summer is going great! i can't believe we have been out of school for a month already. summer is going by so fast of course, but i can't wait to be back at school and see all of my bball girls again!!! i miss you all like crazy and i am so excited to meet the new freshman! my summer has consisted of work, friends, and of course working out. i got my first job =0 hahaha I'm serving at Panini's in strongsville! come up and visit me sometime soon =) our sophomore (feels so weird to say that) class is trying to plan a trip to cedar point this summer but it is turning into an epic fail hahaha but hopefully we can all meet up and reunite one weekend because it's hard not seeing them everyday! the picture is of sharlee, me, shari, and megan (pills)! can't wait to see everyone at open gym soon!! <3 #jacketnation -Jenny #23