Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Missing Monopoly Piece...

Hey Everyone
So finally it is my time to blog (2 weeks ago)!! Anyways today i had McDonalds for lunch...my roommate Jen and I are trying to win the million dollars but i think by the time i actually get the boardwalk piece i might not be able to run down the floor. Don't worry though we'll keep trying! On a positive note today will be our fourth practice this season! they have all gone really well and everyone is working hard...even though there is plenty of new material for the freshmen they are putting forth a great effort. Everyone is sore which is a good sign but it might be from our new stretches that put us a lot of pain! This week is midterm week but we don't have classes friday and hopefully everyone can visit their family this weekend. Anyways just to clarify the previous alumni game this weekend i did help! megan wouldnt have been able to announce so clearly if it wasnt for me...and i think that i deserve a shirt for my tremendous efforts!! Thats all for now!

AWWW Jackets
Rachel Rossman #10

P.S.
If anyone finds a boardwalk piece i'll give you a whopping thousand dollars from my reward :)