Sunday, October 2, 2011

:)

Heyyy everyone :) . I hope everyone’s first month went amazing! I know mine did. I mean I can’t lie classes are kind of hard right now! Taking chemistry and biology in the same semester is just a little bit rough but I'm glad to be getting them out of the way! I have really enjoyed getting to hang out with the team the past month and also getting to meet all of the freshman. I have definitely been enjoying all of the preseason workouts I’d have to say my favorite so far has been ultimate football and my least favorite was the swimming workout. I felt like I was drowning the whole time I guess I’m not the best swimmer out there… Anyway only two weeks until season starts and I can’t waitttt! I hope everyone is doing well and keeping up on their school work!!.

Melissa