Thursday, October 20, 2011

JacketNation

So this morning we had our last early morning pracctice! Getting up at 4:30 for practice at 5:30 just is down right hard. Not only was getting up early tough, running champion makers at 7 was even tougher. But, when push comes to shove, we'll be the last ones standing :) We have had 6 practices so far and everyone is working their tails off. If we keep up the hard work and intenstiy we have showed thus far, I have no doubt that we will make a deep tournament run! I think I speak for most of the Freshman by saying that we are thankful for all of the upperclassmens help and guidance so far this season. Without them, we would be completely lost!!
We have also had some pretty fun times together!! This past weekend was Jen's Birthday so everyone helped make that day special for her! This weekend is Megan (PILLS) Pillsbury's birthday so I'm sure it'll be another fun weekend! Also, all of the relaxing nights at the Hamilton Apartments watching our favorite TV shows are what makes me feel like home! Being only 8 weeks into school, I feel as if the team is my own family already! :)
Classes have been okay for the most part. Extremely different from high school, but I think we have all made the transition well :)
Only 627 hours and 58 more minutes until our first game!! Hope to see all of our blog readers there!!!
Awwwwww Jackets :)
Shari Mangas #20