Sunday, October 16, 2011

Let The Season Begin

Hey everyone!
Time has been flying
by. I cannot believe it is the middle October already! I hope everyone is
having a great fall so far :)
Offseason is officially OVER! It was a challange, but a good one. Swimming was a lot of fun
and so was capture the flag for sure. Props to Catherine who did a great job at
organizing everything and making it fun as well as challenging! The season
begins today!!...I can't wait! It is definitely going to be a fun season. Our
uniforms are sweeeeeet and so are our shoes. Look good play good ;)
We’ve had some pretty good times so far here on campus from taking a dip in the freezing cold ice
bath to jammin’ out in our dorms….cough cough Shari Mangas. I am surprised as
to how well I have adjusted to college and I absolutely love it! I have the
best roommate ever (Shari) and I have her to thank for helping me adjust and
stay focused! (somewhat hahaha). The alumni game yesterday morning was a lot of fun to watch and to get to know a lot of the alumni’s. Megan Frisina did a fantastic job at announcing the game and Rachel Rossman did a great job at doing nothing haha.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the year! Let’s go YELLOW JACKETS!

Audrey #24