Sunday, October 16, 2011

And the season is underway!!! :):))

Hiii!
We had our first two official practices today! We were all looking good in our practice gear and played even better! (we looked good, so we played good, of course!!) We have already learned so much, and we are looking forward to learning much more. It is going to be a great season, and I couldn't be more excited!! :) I have the best teammates there are. Not only are they teammates, but I consider them good friends and even family. Thank you so very much for nominating me as your Jacket Princess! I am very fortunate I was able to represent you all for homecoming! It was an all around wonderful experience :) I cannot wait for all the fun times ahead, I hope your year has started off as well as mine! Best of luck this season!

GOOOO JACKETS!!! :):)

Laurel Thomas #30