Sunday, November 28, 2010

post gobble gobble!

Well Thanksgiving is over, 20 pounds later..but it was delicious and it sounds like everyone had a good time with their families! I didn't go shopping Black Friday because I didn't want to get trampled, but it sounds like those who did go shopping found some good deals. Well watching the commercials of people getting trampled with my family on Friday, they also showed the animal cruelty fur protesters at a bunch of different stores. I then pointed out that it's not animal cruelty since their just shaving the animals and people do that to their hair all the time. Turns out that's not right....even though I think it's possible, apparently they must get skinned =(. So now my family won't shut up about that and my parents decide to tell everyone they talk to so I figured I might as well write it here before they get to all of you. On a brighter note, tomorrow is our first JV game against Lakeland, which we will destroy!! GO BROWN TEAM!! =) (we will also be beating Heidelberg this week!)

Go Jackets!
Natalia