Thursday, November 18, 2010

On the Road Again!:)

As most of you probably already know, we won our first game yesterday!:) We did a lot of good things and yet we know that we still have a lot of things that we need to work on. It was a solid team performance! Now we pack our bags to take our talents to Holland, MI! Looking for two more W's!! Traveling with the team is always a good time. We are all anxious and ready to go! I finished my 8 page paper tonight that is due next week before Thanksgiving break, so I am feeling pretty relieved right now! Shout out to Mon-- I hope you were able to get all your work done tonight!
The roommates and I just finished watching My Sister's Keeper...yes i know it has been out forever, but it was my first time watching it. Definitely a tear jerker and highly recommended if you have not seen it. And we are already in the holiday mood with our Christmas lights up in our room! Can't wait to start hearing all the Christmas music!:) But not excited for the snow. Study, study girls! Two more weeks then finals!



Amanda Schroeder #12