Sunday, November 21, 2010

GOBBLEGOBBLE!

Hello Yellow Jackets! We are in full swing of the season now. This past weekend we were just in Holland!!!! Holland, Michigan of course. This town seemed a little too perfect with all the little boutiques and shops....I just feel like we were in a movie. Sooo anyways..our first game against Alma we seriously played some awesome D and Amanda scored her 1,000th point, no big deal. (That's seriously freakin' amazing though...just sayin.) Then we got some food and watched the Celtics lose. After that we headed back to the hotel to scout and rest up for Hope. Game 2. I really thought we went into the game mentally prepared and we were hanging with them in the first half. I don't feel that they are the most amazing team I have ever seen...they play smart and play together, which is how we WILL play by the end of the season. I see alot of potential in this team. So lets get the OAC championship and get a national championship, k thanks.

We had a spelling bee on the bus, and Jessica Lairson stole the whole show. Kristen hung in there. I got out on definitely (sp?)...no really...I never spell that right. While waiting in line, JoBeth and I got down on "Ice Ice Baby". I'm feelin some karaoke girl..we will own it.

Also, I found out that Autumn can do the stanky leg, dougie, AND play the acoustic guitar. Total package. Jen and I were jammin on the keys in the hotel and Drea was getting down too. I had a lot of fun.

Surgery is on Tuesday and I couldn't be more scared, but more excited. It can only get better from here! I just wanted to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me and still making me a part of this team. You guys help me stay positive each and everyday, and I seriously mean that. My world fell apart in September when I tore it, and you guys have been there ever since. I really appreciate that. I love you all :)

ThanksgivingisalmosthereandImSOEXCITED!!!! I'm ready to eat everything on the Ziemski's menu and sit around all day and enjoy time home with the family and MR. Paco, the sweetest cat alive.

I hope you guys kick BUTT at CASE. I will miss you guys and be rooting for you straight outta surgery!

Have a good break everyone :)

AWWWWWW JACKETS!

Lizzard #25