Saturday, November 13, 2010

JAZZ HANDS!

We have exactly 3 days until our first game, how exciting! The last 4 days of practice have been awesome, everyone is working really hard and we have shown a big improvement since the last scrimmage. The 2 biggest things we needed to work on was communicating with eachother and defense. The whole team focused on those factors this week at practice and I think we have gotten much better at each of these and I can't wait to see what we do against the Wittenberg Tigers! We are about to be rebounding machines! Anyways, I like to live by the simple rule.. "work hard, play harder" so of course after this hard week of practice Catherine and I had to do a little dancing this weekend. Monica and Olivia dj'ed while the both of us did any type of dance you can imagine to the artist of choice, Celine Dion. Primarily we focused in on ballet, tap and gymnastics. I think it was the best performance anyone has every seen. Needless to say though, we were a tad bit sore this morning after all the tricks we did last night! Being apart of this team is so fun and I couldn't have asked for better teammates. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me and my fellow yellow jackets :)

Jess Carpenter #33