Sunday, November 14, 2010

G-O JACKETS

T-minus 2 days until our first game in Springfield against Wittenberg! My mom is an alumna of Witt., funfact. The whole team is really coming together on the court and off. Everything is getting pretty hectic for me with classes because it is close to the end of the semester but that doesn't mean we still can't have fun! Like Jess said in her previous post, there was a dance performance in Hammytime Apt. last Friday night. I thought someone was going to go through the floor with all of the gymnastics and lifts going on. It was quite the impromptu performance that was somehow choreographed and simultaneous. Celine Dion would be proud. In other news, the Celtics have the best record in the Eastern Conference and Rajon Rondo is amazing. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THANKSGIVING. But have been contemplating trying to be a vegetarian because we learned about the meat industry in philosophy class, it was one of the only things i could clearly understand in the class. That professor is on a complete different level than I am philosophically, I just try to absorb as much as I can. After thanksgiving is the most wonderful time of the year, winter break. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I cannot wait to decorate with lights and trees and SNOW!

GAME FACES ON Tuesday.

STINGM


Monica Gustin