Monday, November 15, 2010

Here we gooo!

The best time of the year has finally come: gametime! We are all very anxious and cannot wait to put everything together on the court when we tip-off on Tuesday night against Wittenberg. It will be a looong bus ride but we always manage to have fun and the trips go by a lot faster. School is pretty hectic right now as the semester is coming to an end. I am sad to say that my Thanksgiving break will be surrounded by lots of studying and paper writing. It will all be worth it though when I get my 4.0 ;) haha. I went to the Cav's game on Saturday night but unfortunately they lost. I think I have a curse on them because they lose everytime I watch them. Anyways, I can't wait to play tomorrow and the rest of the week, as we have lots of games just in the first week of the season!

Ali #22