Monday, September 27, 2010

BUZZZZZZZ

Hello Yellowjackets.

I am currently sitting in the cybercafe drinking a strawberry-banana smoothie in celebration of finishing my first econ test of the year. I had a half hour to kill before my next class so I thought to myself, what would I rather be doing right now than blogging? Answer: NOTHING. so here we go... we're about a month into the school year and everything is going really well so far! Everyone is getting settled into classes and of course saving a little time for fun. Morning workouts are chugging along and soon actual practices will be startinggg!! Last Friday we played football, and Catherine Spisak was actually recruited to the Browns, but thankfully she decided to stay and play for the BW Women's Basketball team instead. Thanks for your generosity kitty. My team was not so lucky, and we had to do stations twice, which meant getting to know the 5 ton tire flipping station a little better than I wanted to. Grey's Anatomy premiered last Thursday and we had a watch party at Catherine and Monica's apartment, complete with chicken wing dip that I oh so generously provided. We also had to overcome some adversity early on, with Lizzy and Jess Carpenter both suffering injuries. It is making us stronger as a group though, and we are all pulling together in support of them. Other than that, it's been pretty quiet in the hive. AAAAWWWWWWW JJAACCKKETTSSSS!!

Megan Frisina
#4