Monday, September 20, 2010

Start of week 5!

I'm already experiencing senioritis therefore I am a few days late on my blog. Classes have been going very well. This week I get to dissect the left leg of a cadaver along with 2 other girls in my class. So a warning in advance girls...I will probably smell like the lab when I come to the workout on Wednesday, but no big deal. I am pretty excited to literally start digging in.
Workouts have been going very well. Everyone is pushing themselves and striving to do the best that they can. I have come down with a cold which I am not very happy about...I think the flu shot should contain every possible strand of the flu/cold. I am feeling very miserable as I sit here and write this lovely blog and I will try not to infect any of you girls!
I am very excited to be done with preseason and finally start actual practices! :) This season should be very exciting and a lot of fun and I can't wait!

Fall starts this week and that's it! BYE!


Amanda Schroeder #12