Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Dayy babbyyy

Unfortunately it is the end of the labor day weekend and we all have to return to classes in the morning. I went home for the weekend for a big family cookout. It was great to see the family because I probably won't go home again until Thanksgiving. The first two weeks of school already flew by. I really enjoy all of my classes (for once I don't dread going to all of them haha). The first conditioning workout took place Wednesday and everyone survived! I live in Ehouse with my wonderful teammate Olivia. She is probably sick of me already but at least she pretends to like me. As monica stated earlier, we went camping last weekend. It was a lot of fun, except having to put up the tents in the dark and having to sleep in the Econolodge tent. We all have pneumonia now thanks to the water that leaked on us all night. Always a fun time with the lady yellow jackets though. :)



Ali #22