Monday, October 4, 2010

TIMEE IS FLYINGGG!!

Hello Everyone!!
Like I said, time is certainly flying by very fast. I realized that including today, we only have 5 more conditioning sessions left and approximately 13 days until our first practice! That is amazing. I am personally super excited for this season and I can tell everyone else is as well by how hard everyone is working in conditioning and open gym. Last Wednesday, Coach Campbell put us through an intense spinning workout, and on Friday we had our swimming workout which is always fun!
Lastly classes are going good, almost time for mini B and I get to add two more classes to my schedule...yay! Also, I love living in an apartment this year!! It is sooooo nice having my own bathroom along with it is having a kitchen to cook in! Of course, the living room is completely decorated in batman, I LOVE BATMAN. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well in classes and having fun so far!
GO JACKETS!
~Nancy Coulter #32