Friday, September 17, 2010

my first few weeks as yellow jacket!..

The first couple weeks at BW have been great! I feel like I'm constantly running around and busy, but it keeps me out of trouble =) I'm either studying, at study table, open gym, workouts (like everybody else on the team), or I'm in my room eating in my nice cozy twin size bed (even though my feet hang off) haha. All my classes have been going pretty good, I have never read so much in my life though! My grandma (baba) is constantly calling telling me I should come home after basketball to shower, sleep, and eat..she is basically saying that she wants me to move back home haha I do miss my family, but no that much! I'm really excited for the season to start and glad everybody gets along so well it will be a fun year =)

Natalia Simovic