Friday, October 18, 2013

you're gonna hear us, ROARRRR

hello everybody. I hope you are all having wonderful weeks. I know here in Berea, we have all had really exciting, very mentally and physically hard, and absolutely crazy weeks. End of conditioning, Midterms, First practice, fall break (with 2 practices)...so many emotions flowing I think we could all fall over. However, I think the excitement of the beginning of a great new season of a sport we all love, with out team by our side is what keeps us standing. 

 Currently I am sitting in the library with my two best buds, they are working very hard beside me but I am on a little study break so I could talk to all you avid readers of this blog. This year has been great so far, everything from team bond trips with personality tests to volunteering at camp cheerful's halloween dance. I would like to comment, not to toot out own horns, but pup, erwin, aud, sheri, and I had some pretty awesome costumes. take a look...



nothing like the good old mystery gang. 

Well that is about it for now, stay tuned for many more memories to come. As for my fellow yellow jackets lets get out there and work hard, work together, and win! 
Have a wonderful day friends

Awwww JACKETS,
Steph #12

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline."
2 Timothy 1:7