Friday, August 30, 2013

Lexi Rohrbach

Hey everyone!

My name is Lexi and I am a senior! I can't believe I am about to start my final year of basketball.  I am from good old Tiffin, Ohio.  That is where my mom and my dog (cutest thing in the entire world) still live.  I also have a brother, and he is a freshman here at BW! (AWWWWW JACKETS!!!)  I am so excited to have him here! To round out my family, I need to include my Aunt Debbie and Uncle David.  They have been a huge part of my life, especially during the last 5 years.

This summer has been a busy one! I started the summer with summer classes, Anatomy and Speech Clinic.  Clinic lasted the whole summer, and I was in charge of therapy for 9 clients! It was very intimidating, but I learned a lot! I also spent the summer lifeguarding for Hastings Waterworks. I made a ton of friends, and actually got tan for once! (Usually I am a pale freak). Lifeguarding has definitely been a life-changing experience. During my second shift, a little girl was found at the bottom of the pool, and we....saved her life.  It might have been the scariest thing I have every experienced.  The rest of my time I spent working out, shooting, and doing all those fun things that were in our summer binders.

Along with the "normal routine" things I did this summer, I also took some fun weekend trips! I went to Chicago to see Bon Jovi! (I may have a small crush on him even though he is old). My brother and I had floor seats and it was the best concert I have ever experienced. He rocked hard for a solid 4 hours! The other trip I took was to Washington DC. I went to the Spy Museum and learned everything there is to know about spies and James Bond.  I also went to the zoo (WHICH IS FREE!) and saw giant pandas!

And that about rounds out my summer! I am excited to meet everyone and to start pre-season. We are on our way to become the best team the Jackets have ever seen!

Lexi Rohrbach #45

P.S. I was going to add pictures........but I seem to be having difficulties! Sorry!