Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weee're Baaaaack

       Back at school! Spring Break was pretty nice and all, but it definitely got a little boring at times, so its a bittersweet comeback to school. Especially because it is soooo nice outside!  When I'm in class I just want to play outside! It is supposed to stay like this all week though, yay! :D  I was secretly jealous of everyone who got to go to Florida or Myrtle! We had our first open gym of the new year today! It felt good even though I think I may have forgotten how to dribble a basketball... Luckily, there is time to fix that. This week has definitely been crunch time academically for me. Two midterms and a research paper all due. Its starting to get rough. Thank God for sunshine :) I'm excited to get rolling with basketball again. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was sitting at home with no one to go shoot around with. It's nice to be back!

Jessica Lairson #3