Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This year is flying by!!

First off I would like to apologize for my blog being a week late, even though I am pretty sure every time I have blogged it has been at least a week late. I am getting better at it though :). Second I would like to point out we only have 8 weeks left of class and then this year is over. I personally think this has been the fastest school year ever which I can't say I am too happy about. Anywayyys I am glad I was late on blogging because now I get can talk about how nice it has been this week especially today. Its going to be like 70 degrees out which means maybe I can finally get some sun. I mean even Coach told me I looked pretty pale.. And I also can mention that we started open gyms this week :D Open gym is always really fun but it is also the moment when I realize that I am in terrible shape. I think I can speak for about the whole team when I say after about two trips up and down the floor I'm darn near exhausted. I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather and has a wonderfullll day!

-Melissa RX Hoffbauer