Monday, March 26, 2012

I can NOT believe it is almost April and my first year at BW is about to come to an end! My freshman year has flown by! I can honestly say I have loved every second of being here, but of course I am ready for summer :) The is back to good old Ohio weather and very chilly. I have been sick for the past week because of it, so I have not had a sense of smell and am missing out on the great smell of these Berea trees apparently. Open gyms have been gong great so far, it's nice to be back together with the team. St. Patrick's Day was a blast, a group of the team went down to the parade together and some go the girls that are not from around here got to see how crazy it really was with so many people in downtown. School is going good, I have been taking a lot more naps since bball ended :p ooops! I've also been loving march madness. I think Kentucky is going to win it all. Currently Justin Bieber's new single came out last night at midnight, and I have been listening to it non- stop, even while typing this entire bling #BIEBERFEVER hehe :) Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
-Jenny Prochko #23