Friday, June 17, 2011

Jooooonyyuuurrrhhh!!!!!


Hey everyone!

My name is Jen Calhoon and I'm going to be a junior this year studying Communication Disorders. I play in the guard position on the Brown Squad. It's quite an honor to be on that team as so everyone agrees. I am currently working at a catering company this summer so I'm trying to roll in the dough. My parents are divorced so at the majority of the games you'll see my mom Elaine and stepfather Howie. I'll be staying at Hamilton Apartments pretty much with the rest of the upperclassmen so I can't wait for everyone to hang out together! Pasta dinners every friday night before games on saturday :)

I can't wait for the smoothie bar in the rec, I'm secretly a genius but I just don't like to show it, annnnnd I can't wait to meet all the newbies!!

Jen Calhoon #21
Welcome to the Hive... Sting 'em.