Tuesday, June 21, 2011

JESS CARPENTER, junior

Hi girls! Hopefully everyone's summer is going well, mine sure is. I'm Jess and I will be a junior next year. I recently just changed my major from Accounting to Healthcare Management so I am hoping things will work out great and I will enjoy the switch. I plan to go to nursing school after I graduate and be an RN in the emergency room, that has always been my dream. I am from North Canton Hoover and I come from a very competitive, winning program, which I am thankfun for because it really helped transition me from high school to college basketball. With that I am a very competitive person and I hate losing.



Lets see, I'm obsessed with DWade, so yes I am a MIAMI HEAT fan...next year is the year, sorry Cavs fans! I love to have a good time and have fun in everything I do, so prepare for a great year starting in August! I love to shop. Catherine and I are known as the girly girls of the team. She introduced me to a motto when I joined the hive and I live by it now too..."You have to look good to play good" dont forget it! Two more things I am obsessed with is high heels and dresses.. I have a gizillllion pairs of shoes, and probably over 20 dresses in my closet. But anyways, I am looking forward to having a great year this season and I can't wait to meet all of you. Welcome to the yellow jacket hive, hopefully you like BW as much as I do! :)






Jess Carpenter #33



Me, Meg, Jobeth and Catherine (Speez)