Sunday, November 8, 2009

SLAY THE DRAGONS!!

Well we are already into practice number 17!! That is so crazy to think how fast the time has gone already. This past Thursday we had a scrimmage at Tiffin & let me just tell ya the dragons were slayed! Good job to everyone. One little problem on the trip back, that flat tire put a little damper on the evening! What a long wait, but we made great use of our time..I LOVE MISS MAYBERRY! It has been great to get each player a little better and Halloween was an interesting time. The costumes were great, although my roommate couldnt wear hers. She had the flu :(

I can't believe our first game is less than 2 weeks away! I cannot wait, we have worked extremely hard and hopefully it will pay off. GO JACKETS!!

p.s.- what a WIN by those Buckeyes this weekend...sorry penn state saturday just wasnt your lucky day..too bad. BYEEEEEEEEE



#33 Jessica Carpenter