Monday, November 30, 2009

Finals Week Is Approaching

So we have one last week of classes and then finals week. It is unbelievable to me how quickly this semester has gone! I can't believe it's almost time to relax for a month, but I'm excited! I'm sure I will start stressing out over my tests soon enough, but for now I still have work to do!
Saturday we played one of the best teams in OAC, Wilmington. Too bad for them the Jackets were ready to attack! Everyone came focused and ready to follow our scouting report and work harder than ever. We stepped up our defense immensely, but especially on 3 point shooters. Three point defense was the key to the game! It was such an awesome win and a great bounce back from Case.
Some of us got together for Schroeder's birthday after the game Saturday and we had a blast! After a group effort win, we topped it off by celebrating together :]
Tomorrow we play my mom's alma mater, JCU. So let's go ladies. Let's get it done!
Buzzz Baby!
#34 Taylor Rogers






The picture to the right is of me and JoBeth after having to walk in the rain! :(