Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Keepin That Swag

Well Well Well the seasons about to start and everyone is really excited!!!!!! Our first real game is this weekend in New York and the hive is already starting to buzz. Before we get to that though the real excitement for the week is that JoBeth, Candace, Monica, Coach Butz and I are going to see Wicked tomorrow!!!! Wicked is a musical about the wicked witch of the west when she was a little girl, and it shows that she wasn't always such a jerk. I love musicals! On a not so high note, we won't be able to see the midnight showing of Twilight: New Moon because we will be busy buzzing our way up to Rochester to play. I know a few Twilight enthusiasts on the team were near tears when they found this out, but I'm sure Edward and Bella will still be there after we're done playing, so don't worry. Thats about all I have for now.. GO JACKETS

Megan Frisina #4